Asia Packing List Directory
- Do’s and Don’ts of Women’s Travel Clothing in South East Asia
- Thailand Packing List: Islands, Beaches, and Buckets
- What to Pack for India: Packing List and Capsule Wardrobe
- Backpacker Fashion: What to Wear in India
- Japan Packing List: What to Pack for Kyoto
- Backpacking Southeast Asia: The Ultimate Packing List
- What to Wear in Bali: Packing List and Travel Tips
- What to Wear in Singapore: Vacation Tips from Local Fashion Blogger
- Packing List for Japan: Tokyo Travel Shares Her Fashion Tips
- Southeast Asia Packing List for Women
- Top 9 Southeast Asia Travel Essentials
- What to Wear in Cambodia: Cities, Jungles, and Beaches
- What Travelers Wear in Thailand and other parts of Southeast Asia
- Hiking Gear List for the Everest Base Camp Trek
- 9 Daily Essentials you need when Backpacking through Asia
- What to Wear in the Philippines: Island Hopping Adventure
- What to Wear in Malaysia: Clothing, Shopping, and Travel Tips
- What to Wear in Japan in Spring
- Packing for Southeast Asia: How to Travel with 7 Kilograms or Less
- South East Asia Backpacking: What I Wore on My 4 Month Trip
- What to Wear in India: Mumbai, Goa, and Kerala
- What to Wear in Borneo: Things I Wish I Would’ve Had for One Week
- 8 Things You Must Know About What To Pack For Myanmar
- What to Pack for Bali: 6 Things to Get You Jetset Ready
- What to Pack for Kuala Lumpur: Wear this Not That
- What to Wear in Sri Lanka: Temples, Towns, and Beaches
- What to Wear in Hong Kong: Packing List for Year-Round Travel
- What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok and the Gili Islands
- What to Wear in Bangkok and Northern Thailand
- What to Wear in Laos: Waterfalls, Caves, and Culture
- How to Dress in Singapore: 5 Surprising Packing Tips
Wondering what to wear in Qatar? Learn how to dress for Doha from to day to night, all year long, plus tips on being stylish and comfortable at the beach!
Need tips on what to wear in a different location? For a full listing of all our destinations, please visit our packing list page! One of our writers recently traveled to Kyrgyzstan for a two-week trip that included horse trekking, village exploration, and...
Need tips on what to wear in another location? For a full listing of all our destinations, please visit our packing list page! South Korea and Japan are two incredible countries with similar weather patterns and style-savvy locals. Read our tips to find out...
The Golden Triangle is an incredible experience for the first-time visitor to India. There’s so much diversity within these three areas, both culturally and in the landscape. You may feel like you have visited three entirely different countries! Read on to learn...
Fashion in Dubai is a reflection of many cultures with a wonderful array of style. Find out what to wear in Dubai from an expat who’s been living there for almost twenty years! What to Wear in Dubai Written by: Georgina Hardman Being a conservative...
Wondering what to wear in Myanmar (Burma)? Find out exactly what type of clothes you need to bring! We’re covering Bagan, Inle Lake, Yangon, and Mandalay along with some helpful travel tips, too! What to Wear in Myanmar Written By: Annie Jarvis I spent...
Wondering what to wear in Vietnam? This all-season packing guide shows you exactly what to bring in your suitcase! Keep reading to learn more! What to Wear in Vietnam Written By: Niki Landry Typically when visiting Vietnam, most travelers expect great...
Wondering what to wear in Mongolia? Keep reading to find out what one traveler packed for her one month adventure! What to Wear in Mongolia Written and Photography By: Jess Sern with Longest Bus Ride This Mongolia packing list includes all the clothing I...
Need help packing for Cambodia? Find out what clothes to wear in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, and Sihanoukville! Packing for Cambodia: Clothes to Wear by Annie Jarvis Cambodia is an incredibly diverse country to visit, with its dusty towns, bustling cities,...
Wondering what to wear in Jordan? Here are some tips if you’re visiting the Dea Sea and one of the world wonders, Petra. What to Wear in Jordan Written by: Lily Kim Jordan’s Petra, the ancient “Sela” Rose City built by Nabataeans in 312 BCE,...