Asia Packing List Directory
- Do’s and Don’ts of Women’s Travel Clothing in South East Asia
- Thailand Packing List: Islands, Beaches, and Buckets
- What to Pack for India: Packing List and Capsule Wardrobe
- Backpacker Fashion: What to Wear in India
- Japan Packing List: What to Pack for Kyoto
- Backpacking Southeast Asia: The Ultimate Packing List
- What to Wear in Bali: Packing List and Travel Tips
- What to Wear in Singapore: Vacation Tips from Local Fashion Blogger
- Packing List for Japan: Tokyo Travel Shares Her Fashion Tips
- Southeast Asia Packing List for Women
- Top 9 Southeast Asia Travel Essentials
- What to Wear in Cambodia: Cities, Jungles, and Beaches
- What Travelers Wear in Thailand and other parts of Southeast Asia
- Hiking Gear List for the Everest Base Camp Trek
- 9 Daily Essentials you need when Backpacking through Asia
- What to Wear in the Philippines: Island Hopping Adventure
- What to Wear in Malaysia: Clothing, Shopping, and Travel Tips
- What to Wear in Japan in Spring
- Packing for Southeast Asia: How to Travel with 7 Kilograms or Less
- South East Asia Backpacking: What I Wore on My 4 Month Trip
- What to Wear in India: Mumbai, Goa, and Kerala
- What to Wear in Borneo: Things I Wish I Would’ve Had for One Week
- 8 Things You Must Know About What To Pack For Myanmar
- What to Pack for Bali: 6 Things to Get You Jetset Ready
- What to Pack for Kuala Lumpur: Wear this Not That
- What to Wear in Sri Lanka: Temples, Towns, and Beaches
- What to Wear in Hong Kong: Packing List for Year-Round Travel
- What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok and the Gili Islands
- What to Wear in Bangkok and Northern Thailand
- What to Wear in Laos: Waterfalls, Caves, and Culture
- How to Dress in Singapore: 5 Surprising Packing Tips
Planning an island-hopping trip to Malaysia? Find out what to wear in Langkawi and other islands in Malaysia! What to Wear in Langkawi Written By: Kelly Ella Maz The islands in Malaysia are drastically different from Kuala Lumpur and other popular...
If you’re wondering how to dress in Singapore you may be surprised to know that it varies greatly from other parts of Southeast Asia. Keep reading to find out why! How to Dress in Singapore Written By: Kelly Ella Maz Singapore is a unique mix of...
Laos is one of Southeast Asia’s most underrated countries – and a treasure trove for any traveler! With mixed weather conditions and a wide variety of activities packing might be challenging but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! Read on to discover what...
Bangkok and the north of Thailand pose a bit of a packing dilemma. In this area of Southeast Asia the temperatures fluctuate quite a bit between morning, afternoon and night – and your travel wardrobe has to reflect that! Multi-use items and layers are best, and I’ve...
If you’re wondering what to wear in Indonesia, it really depends on where you’re going and what you’ll be doing. Lombok is an island right next to Bali and it is quickly becoming just as popular with several boats of travelers heading to the Gili...
Need tips on what to wear somewhere else? For a full listing of all our destinations, please visit our packing list page! What to wear in Hong Kong is different than most other countries in Asia and therefore demands savvy packing skills for the visiting...
Need tips on what to wear somewhere else? For a full listing of all our destinations, please visit our packing list page! Sri Lanka was an absolute shocker. I’m not sure what I expected but I now understand why it’s made the top travel lists for several years...
Kuala Lumpur is a bustling Malaysian city with a wide variety of neighborhoods, great food and endless shopping. Packing for Kuala Lumpur is easy, but there are definitely a few essentials you need to have. Discover what to pack for Kuala Lumpur! What to Pack...
Bali is popular with backpackers and luxury travelers alike and it’s not hard to see why. This small island has a wide variety of activities and each city is drastically different from the last. Of course any destination that has a variety of settings and activities...
More and more travelers are headed to Myanmar (Burma), and the country is steadily adjusting to this influx of people. Although it’s not the easiest country to travel around, it’s definitely getting better. In order to make the most of your time in this intriguing...