Blog Post Guidelines
Thank you for sharing your tips with Travel Fashion Girl! Please read through the
following guidelines before submitting your post.
Before submitting an article, please send your pitch (article summary or bulletpoints) to email@example.com for approval.
Once your article pitch has been approved, please submit as a word attachment to:
Subject: TFG Blogger Post “title”
- All content must be entirely original; not duplicated or recycled from anywhere else on the web.
- All content must be written by you. We reserve the right to edit any content you submit.
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words
- Please spell check your work and make sure it is grammatically correct. If it requires detailed editing it will be returned to you.
- We would really appreciate if you could use American English spelling to help limit editing time (ie. colours to colors, traveller to traveler, travelling to traveling)
(Please do not duplicate the post on your own blog or website as duplicate content is frowned upon by search engines. If you’d like to share the post on your site please only include the first paragraph with a link back to the published article.)
When Will the Post Publish?
You will be notified via email when your post is published. Please note that we have a preset editorial calendar and your post may not go up immediately.
Articles can take weeks or even months to get published depending on the topic, season, and themes.
We will let you know when it goes live. Thank you for your patience.
Your post will be promoted on the Travel Fashion Girl Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google Plus. Please share and promote on your social media communities, too.
Subscribe to the comments of the post so you can reply to any questions and feedback about your article. If relevant, please include a link to the article in your Blog Links or Writing Page.
Where appropriate, you can include select links back to your own blog or website in the text provided they are relevant. One or two links are acceptable.
Please do not include links to other websites or your personal affiliates. I reserve the right to remove any links I deem inappropriate. I do not accept any links to commercial sites or your affiliate sales links within content.
Linking to relevant products is acceptable so long as the article is not an advertisement for any one company or product. Product reviews are an exception.
Please provide a 300×300 (high quality) picture of yourself and 40-50 word author bio including a link to your blog or any social media sites (if applicable). Please include the links within the bio ready to publish. For example:
Alex Jimenez is a full-time traveler that is currently scuba diving her way around the best sites around the world. Learn more about her adventures at WorkTravelandLive.com and follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Photos – Do’s
- We always appreciate if you have photos to share, but if you don’t that okay.
- If you do submit images, the layout must be landscape/horizontal not vertical.
- By providing your own photos you agree to allow Travel Fashion Girl permission to use within your article. Please add a photo credit to the image or add a line at the end of your post to acknowledge photo credit if you require it. we do not watermark your image or add a text credit for you.
- You must have the right to use any photos. Please only submit your own photos.
- Photos should be re-sized to 800px in width and should be high quality.
Photos – Dont’s
- Do not submit images from Creative Commons, Flickr, or other free royalty image sites. If you do not have your own photos to share or would not like to, we will provide our own images.
- Please do not send the images within a Word document only as attachments.
- Please avoid vertical/portrait length images when possible. Horizontal/landscape photos are preferable.
Thanks again for sharing your tips on Travel Fashion Girl!