South America Packing Lists Directory
- What to Pack for Argentina: 7 Tips for Outdoor Adventures
- What to Wear in Ecuador: Jungles, Mountains, and Beaches
- What to Pack for Chile: Clothing Tips for Every Region
- How to Pack for a USA Southwest Road Trip with a Complicated Itinerary
- Patagonia Packing List: Trekking Torres Del Paine in Chile
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires and 5 Brilliant Outfits to Wear
- Why You Need these 9 Essentials for Backpacking South America
- What to Wear In Cuba: Don’t forget to Pack these Essentials
- What to Pack for Machu Picchu when you’re not Trekking
- What to Wear in Brazil: Waterfalls, Samba and Thongs
- What to Wear in Chile: Sightseeing and Going Out in Santiago
- Packing List for Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador
- The Ultimate Buenos Aires Fashion Guide for Summer Travel
- Madellin Fashion Bloggers Guide for Summer Travel Style
- What to Wear in Rio de Janeiro: Fashion Tips for Summer
- Galapagos Packing List for Cruise and Island Adventure
- Backpacking South America: The Complete Women’s Packing Guide
- Central America Ultra-Minimalist Packing List
- Argentina Travel Packing List: What to Wear in Buenos Aires
- What to Wear in Colombia: Vacation Packing List
- What to Pack for Trips to Brazil: Packing List and Fashion Tips
- Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Tours Packing List
- What to Pack to Peru
Planning outdoor adventures on your big trip to South America? Claudia from My Adventures Across the World shares her top seven must haves! Here’s what to pack for Argentina! What to Pack for Argentina Photographer and Author: Claudia Tavani ...
Wondering what to wear in Ecuador? From the Amazon to the Andes, and the beaches to the islands – we’ve got it all! Keep reading to find out what clothing, shoes, and gear to bring. What to Wear in Ecuador Written by: Tammy Lowe Ecuador is an...
Traveling to South America? In today’s post, TFG’s backpacking guru shares her best tips on what to pack for Chile! Be prepared for anything and keep reading to find out what you need for Chile’s diverse regions. What to Pack for Chile Written by: Tammy...
Planning a USA Southwest Road Trip that also includes a few extra stops? We’ve got a packing list for this trip and it includes other destinations, too. Keep reading to find out how to pack for a complicated trip like this one. You can use the same packing ideas...
Packing for a camping trek in Patagonia can be quite a challenge, and you’ll need to be prepared to get sunburned, frostbit, rained on and blown over by the very testy weather. Read our Patagonia packing list for trekking tips and tricks! (These tips are...
If you’re wondering about things to do in Buenos Aires, there are five top activities anyone visiting the ‘Paris of South America’ must do. We’ve got the list PLUS the outfits that go along with them. Your tourist-ness will go unnoticed as you...
Patagonia, Inca Trail, Salkantay – these are just a few of the famous treks you can go on in South America. If you decide to take on a South American trek, it’s important to be prepared. Here are a 9 essentials for backpacking South America! 9 Essentials...
Need tips on what to wear somewhere else? For a full listing of all our destinations, please visit our packing list page! Cuba has always been a popular destination worldwide but it is quickly becoming a hotspot for American travelers too. Step back in time and...
Did you know you can visit Machu Picchu by train and bus instead of doing the 4 day walk? Learn what to pack for Machu Picchu when you’re not trekking! If you are trekking and would like to know what to wear, please read this Machu Picchu Packing List. ...
Traveling to South America? Find out what to wear in Brazil! Brazil is an all-year-round destination because of its tropical climate. The Brazilian winter lasts for only three months and is from June to August. During the winter the temperature varies with...