South America Packing Lists Directory
- What to Pack for Argentina: 7 Tips for Outdoor Adventures
- What to Wear in Ecuador: Jungles, Mountains, and Beaches
- What to Pack for Chile: Clothing Tips for Every Region
- How to Pack for a USA Southwest Road Trip with a Complicated Itinerary
- Patagonia Packing List: Trekking Torres Del Paine in Chile
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires and 5 Brilliant Outfits to Wear
- Why You Need these 9 Essentials for Backpacking South America
- What to Wear In Cuba: Don’t forget to Pack these Essentials
- What to Pack for Machu Picchu when you’re not Trekking
- What to Wear in Brazil: Waterfalls, Samba and Thongs
- What to Wear in Chile: Sightseeing and Going Out in Santiago
- Packing List for Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador
- The Ultimate Buenos Aires Fashion Guide for Summer Travel
- Madellin Fashion Bloggers Guide for Summer Travel Style
- What to Wear in Rio de Janeiro: Fashion Tips for Summer
- Galapagos Packing List for Cruise and Island Adventure
- Backpacking South America: The Complete Women’s Packing Guide
- Central America Ultra-Minimalist Packing List
- Argentina Travel Packing List: What to Wear in Buenos Aires
- What to Wear in Colombia: Vacation Packing List
- What to Pack for Trips to Brazil: Packing List and Fashion Tips
- Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Tours Packing List
- What to Pack to Peru
Traveling to South America? Find out what to wear in Chile! Santiago has a mixed climate with dry warm summers up to 30 degrees Celsius (86 F) and fairly mild winters with average temperatures of 15 degrees Celsius (59 F). So what to wear in Chile depends...
South America is an incredible continent with so much to offer the adventurous traveler. I originally visited in 2008 with G Adventures and did a Brazil/Argentina tour followed by a separate tour to Peru – a fantastic trip! Traveling to South America? In...
All eyes on Argentina today as they battle for the win at the 2014 World Cup. For those of you inspired to visit this amazing country, we’ve put together the ultimate Buenos Aires fashion guide for summer travel inspired by some of our favorite local fashion...
Check out our latest summer travel style guide as four Medellin fashion bloggers help you plan what to wear in Colombia in summer! For additional packing advice check out the Travel Fashion Girl Guide to What To Wear In Colombia Vacation Packing List. The Ultimate...
Brazil is at the top of the travel radar with its recent hosting of the 2014 world cup. Find out what to wear in Rio de Janeiro, fashion tips for summer featuring outfit inspiration from blogger Alana Oliveira Ruas and her stylish blog Instinto De Vestir. Follow her...
The Galapagos Islands feel like a place that is literally out of this world, with animal species and plants that are endemic to only this incredible little corner of the planet. Find out what to pack with this Galapagos packing list for cruise and island adventures!...
South America is an incredible continent with so much to offer the adventurous traveler. I originally visited in 2008 with G Adventures and did a Brazil/Argentina tour followed by a separate tour to Peru – a fantastic trip! In today’s post, TFG’s...
Canadian traveler Yvone Ivanescu has spent an extensive amount of time living and traveling throughout South America including Chile, Panama, Brazil and Argentina. After spending one year living in Santiago de Chile she was inspired to start her blog Under the Yew...
For this Argentina Travel Packing List learn what to wear in Buenos Aires from two locals that have stylish travel fashion tips for you! Katy Schlegel lived in Buenos Aires for 6 months and has recently returned from a 2 month stay visiting friends and family, she...
Need tips on what to wear somewhere else? For a full listing of all our destinations, please visit our packing list page! For this edition of Locals Approved Packing Lists two Colombia residents have assisted in providing a reliable account of a locals view to...