This post contains affiliate links. Visit our Disclosure page for details.
I wanted to make a quick and easy round the world travel packing list visual for girls. This 15 piece packing list can be used for trips of varied duration and climate. Use the items shown as a visual guide to create your own perfect travel wardrobe.
Please visit this page for the complete Round-the-World Packing List.
The Ultimate Round the World Packing List for Girls
Want to shop the items shown in the OPTION 1 RTW packing list? Click here.
Please note, the items featured in OPTION 2 are no longer available.
Round the World Packing Tips:
- Your main backpack should be between 40L-65L maximum and your daypack 15L-25L
- Use packing cubes to maximize space and organize belongings
- Don’t take full size toiletries, buy replacements along the way
- Avoid too many electronics
- Don’t pack “just in case” items
- Stick to 3 pairs of shoes
- Pack 5-10 pairs of underwear
- Don’t buy to many “travel clothing” items, stick to stuff you would normally wear at home
Remember, you can buy almost anything while traveling so if you don’t pack it, you can probably find a replacement on the go. Planning your round-the-world packing list may see overwhelming but with thorough research and preparation, you’ll be good to go!
What other tips would you add?
For more useful tips to help you plan your backpacking trip, please read these articles:
- Backpacking Europe Packing List
- Backpacking Southeast Asia Packing List
- Backpacking Australia Packing List
- Backpacking New Zealand Packing List
- Backpacking Central America Minimalist Essentials
Hope you liked this RTW packing list! Please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!