When planning your travel wardrobe and using one of Travel Fashion Girl’s Universal Packing Lists (of course), you’ll find that certain clothing items have more versatility than others. Luckily for you, these include fashion favorites like women’s tunics.
Women’s Tunics are Travel Must Haves!
Tunic tops for women are basically shirts of longer length who’s hem can range from mid thigh down to your knees. It’s inspiration comes from ancient Greece and Rome and its styling can be found in both trend driven and cultural fashion around the world. What makes this clothing item so great is that due to it’s length, you can use it in many different ways.
- Pair with leggings for the extra coverage needed to be worn as travel pants.
- Tuck into trousers and wear as a top.
- Worn over a skirt, it can create the illusion of a dress.
- Used as a cover up on the beach, it replaces the need for a kaftan.
- Wear over jeans for a casual look.
- Layer it when modesty is encouraged at temples and cathedrals.
- Use in a light fabric to shield from the sun.
- Use knit tunic sweaters as a sweater, top, and dress.
- A travel must for regions like India, the Middle East, and South East Asia!
What other wonderful uses can women’s tunics offer you?
Stay tuned for other travel wardrobe essentials including denim shorts and leggings. Please share the love and re-post, re-tweet, and pin!
Thank you for reading!
Liked this article? Check out similar posts:
Share and Enjoy